Gesipa Accubird ® Pro CAS (skin only) *COMING SOON*
Setting Force: 13kN (13,000N)
Working Range: Blind rivets from Ø 2.4 mm up to Ø 6 mm for all materials. (max. mandrel Ø 3.7 mm).
Drive: Brushless Motor
Scope of Delivery: Nosepieces: 17/20, 17/24, 17/27, 17/29, 17/32, 17/36, 17/40, Additional jaw pusher for bigger blind-rivet dimensions
Gesipa Accubird® Pro - CAS 18V/2.0 Ah Rivet Tool
Supplied in L-BOXX with nosepieces: 17/20, 17/24, 17/27, 17/29, 17/32, 17/36, 17/40
**No Battery or Charger Included**
- Up to 4x faster than other battery-powered tools on the market
- Extremely versatile due to wide range of application areas
- Brushless motor and 13,000 N setting force make the AccuBird® Pro extremely fast for setting blind rivets of any material up to Ø 5 mm.
- Extremely fast, virtually no wear: BLDC motor of the AccuBird® Pro has long service life and is virtually non-wearing.
- Compared to commercially available battery-powered tools, setting can be done up to 4x faster making it
comparable with hydropneumatic blind rivet setting tools.
- Well-proven and ergonomically designed: AccuBird® Pro is equipped with the low-wear jaws system and features the same ergonomic design as the TAURUS® series, already proven a thousand times over.